- Market Capitalization, $K 203,122,240
- Shares Outstanding, K 2,291,800
- Annual Sales, $ 53,166 M
- Annual Income, $ 12,611 M
- 60-Month Beta 0.59
- Price/Sales 3.90
- Price/Cash Flow 10.85
- Price/Book 3.79
|Period||Period Low||Period High||Performance|
| || |
+2.79 (+3.23%)since 10/11/19
| || |
-1.71 (-1.87%)since 08/12/19
| || |
+11.78 (+15.18%)since 11/12/18
Roche's (RHHBY) risdiplam meets primary endpoint in SUNFISH study in SMA patients.
Flagship Pioneering, a unique life sciences innovation enterprise, today announced the appointment of Prakash Raman, Ph.D. to the post of Senior Partner and the newly created role of Chief Business Development...
Evotec SE Reports First Nine-Month 2019 Results and Corporate Updates
- Interim results from COMPACT, a multi-country, real-world study of Erelzi for approved rheumatic diseases presented at 2019 ACR/ARP Annual Meeting
- 42.2% of patients with non-radiographic axial spondyloarthritis (nr-axSpA) treated with Cosentyx had improved ASAS40 scores through Week 16; improvements continued through Week 52
PLANEGG/MUNICH, GERMANY / ACCESSWIRE / November 11, 2019 / MorphoSys AG (FSE: MOR; Prime Standard Segment; MDAX & TecDAX; NASDAQ: MOR) announced today that its licensee Novartis presented phase 2 results...
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Novo Nordisk, Allergan, Sanofi, Novartis and J&J
Chegg, C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Tilray, Anheuser-Busch InBev and Novartis highlighted as Zacks Bull and Bear of the Day
Novartis (NVS) inks a deal to acquire the Japanese business of Aspen Global Incorporated.
Sandoz announces agreement to acquire Aspen's Japanese operations and associated assets, strengthening position in world's third largest generics market
The Barchart Technical Opinion rating is a 56% Buy with a Strengthening short term outlook on maintaining the current direction.
Longer term, the trend strength is Weak. Long term indicators fully support a continuation of the trend.
The market is approaching overbought territory. Be watchful of a trend reversal.