TOKYO (AP) — Global shares were mostly lower Wednesday, after the steepest drop in oil prices in more than three years put investors in a selling mood on Wall Street.
Financial Market News
- GBPJPY Nearing 6 Month High Ahead of UK CPI Data
The GBPJPY bounced roughly 200 pips yesterday, rallying along with the other GBP pairs in my Watchlist ahead of today's UK CPI data release at 430am...
- Elliott Wave View: Nifty looking to resume rally
This article contains the forecast of Nifty's next move using Elliott Wave technique. Dips is expected to hold above 10004
- Is A Top Forming In Natural Gas?
The recent upswing in NG prices has been an incredible trade for many, yet we believe a top is now forming in Natural Gas that could catch many traders...
- What does NOPA Crush mean for Soybean Prices?
On Thursday the National Oilseed Processors Association (or NOPA) will release their crush figures and the market couldn't be more unsure about how...
- The Trend Trader For Futures Trading on Wednesday, November 14, 2018
The Trend Trader helps to identify the current trend status of your favorite futures markets. It not only helps us to stay on the right side of market...
- CPI, Powell and Deadlines - Blue Line FX Rundown
Actionable technicals and fundamentals for the Dollar, Euro, Yen, Aussie and Canadian