BOSTON (AP) — Patricia Cornwell has settled a lawsuit against her former business managers, avoiding a second trial for a case that dates to 2009.
- Elliott Wave Analysis: Crude OIL Intraday View
Crude oil is higher, now making a five wave rise away from our 52.90 support where market might completed a corrective wave 2
- A Reversal From Election Day
What was seen since election day appears to be unwinding.
- President-elect Trump Talks Down U.S. Dollar
Stock index futures are lower after the January Empire Manufacturing index came in at 6.5, which compares to the estimate of 8.5.
- Morning Livestock Report
Cash hog prices on Monday were fully steady with the cutout, reported yesterday afternoon, down .60 at $79.94. Live cattle and feeders should open higher...
- Lean Hog Futures - February Contract - H&S
Two separate H&S possibilities. Price @ Shoulder Resistance.
- EURUSD: Rallies, Resumes Short Term Uptrend
With the pair rallying to stop its weakness on Tuesday, more strength is envisaged. On the down, support lies at the 1.0650 level