WASHINGTON (AP) — Poised to reveal a tax plan that is a pillar of "his economic policy and delivering on a campaign pledge, President Donald Trump is promising "The largest tax cut in the history of...
- Daily analysis of major pairs for September 25, 2017
The EUR/JPY went upwards last week, before being corrected on Friday. The correction could unfold further, but it may not be significant enough to threaten...
- GOLD Retains Its Downside Pressure With Eyes On 1,276.00 Zone
The commodity closed lower the past week leaving risk of more decline on the cards in the new week.
- EURUSD Sees Price Hesitation With Bearish Bias
With the pair still facing price correction despite its past week price hesitation, more correction is envisaged.
- Just In Case. Just In Case
Rumors run rampant the world will end today, September 23.
- Live Cattle Oct 17 for 9/25/17
New Feature - "Hedgers Highlights" If you are a Producer or End User this is for you !
- USDCHF Follows Through Higher On Bull Pressure
With the pair following through higher on the back of previous week gains the past week, more strength should follow