WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump is proposing "the biggest tax cut" ever even as the government struggles with mounting debt, in an effort to fulfill promises of bringing jobs and prosperity...
- Oil Ahead of the Weekly EIA report
Here is what we are looking for ahead of the weekly EIA report.
- Hog Prices Sharply Higher 2nd Day In A Row
Stop has been lowered
- Corn Rallies – What Happened. The Corn & Ethanol Report 04/26/17
The Grain complex has been completely under pressure and the old adage of rain makes grain and the thoughts of this rainy storms across the South, Plains...
- Tedious Trading. The Energy Report 04/26/17
The oil trade has become tedious with a bigger dose of monotonous heaped inside. Not even another conflict with Iran or a drawdown in oil inventory could...
- Wednesday Morning in Grain and Oilseeds 4/26
Good morning friends! Corn (K17) 372’0 +’2 Soybeans (K17) 958’6 -3’0 Chi Wheat (K17) 410’0 +1’2 KC Wheat (K17) 414’0 +2’0...
- AUDUSD: Weakens On Bear Pressure
The pair turned lower on Tuesday and followed through lower on Wednesday.