PORTSMOUTH, R.I. (AP) — There's a new way to ride the rails in Rhode Island: by pedaling a rail bike beside picturesque Narragansett Bay.
- Crop Progress Today. The Corn & Ethanol Report 07/24/17
This morning we start of the week with a weak Grain complex and a higher U.S. dollar. At 9:00 A.M. we have Existing Home Sales followed with Export Inspections...
- OPEC Optimism. The Energy Report 07/24/17
OPEC and non -OPEC leaders are wrapping up their meeting in St. Petersburg Russia and it looks like it has yielded some positive results. Not only did...
- This Week in Grain and Oilseeds 7/24-7/28
Good morning friends! Corn (U17) 372’0 -7’6 Soybeans (X17) 1003’0 -19’2 Chi Wheat (U17) 491’6 -7’4 KC Wheat (U17) 488’0 -8’0...
- NZDUSD Trade from 7/20 Live Trading Room
NZDUSD Trade from 7/20 Live Trading Room
- ZN (10 Year Treasury Note) and SPX
ZN (10 Year Treasury Note) and SPX
- Needed Rains Fuel Selling Attitude
Grain markets are reacting to the weekend rains and cooler than expected temps. The outside markets are quiet ahead of a busy economic news week....