TOKYO (AP) — Asian shares mostly slid Monday, with Chinese benchmarks countering the trend, as market attention turns to the U.S. Federal Reserve meeting later in the week. Japanese shares languished...
- Daily analysis of major pairs for July 24, 2017
The USD/CHF went south by 180 pips last week, having lost about 620 pips since May 11. There is a huge Bearish Confirmation Pattern in the
- The Trend Trader For Futures Trading on Monday, July 24, 2017
The Trend Trader helps to identify the current trend status of your favorite futures markets. It not only helps us to stay on the right side of market...
- EURUSD: Bullish, Remains On The Offensive
With the pair holding on to its upside pressure, more strength is expected in the new week.
- Cotton Prices Stuck In 4 Week Consolidation
A Break Out Is Looming
- How High Can Copper Prices Go ?
Is 300 coming
- Ag Knowledge: Brazil Real Bull Run Could be Getting Tired
This is a sample entry from Tom Dosdall’s newsletter, Technical Ag Knowledge, published on Friday, July 21, 2017. The stronger Real has been a helpful...