BERLIN (AP) — The German government says Chancellor Angela Merkel will appear at the World Economic Forum in Davos next Wednesday, a day when the event's focus is on Europe.
- NZDUSD Impulsive Elliott Wave Advance
NZDUSD Impulsive Elliott Wave Advance
- Government Shutdown - dead ahead
Yesterday the markets dropped. Will it rebound today? Read on to learn more...
- Futures Fundamentals Online Tutorial - Trading Levels for Jan 19th
Check out this free, interactive futures fundamentals online tutorial available for you to view & utilize instantly! Find trading levels & reports for...
- Wheat (ZW) Daily MACD Trying to Positively Cross
Wheat (ZW) edged another near 1% higher yesterday, and is going into today's European morning forming the 3rd straight green daily candle following...
- Livestock Report
- SPX Elliott Wave Analysis: More Upside Expected
SPX Cycle from 12/2/2017 remains in progress as 5 waves and while near term dips stay above 2768.8, expect Index to extend higher