LA PAZ, Bolivia (AP) — The U.S. could downgrade the country's aviation safety rating because of irregularities that may have contributed to this week's crash of a chartered plane carrying a Brazilian soccer team, Bolivia's Defense Minister said Saturday.
- 2016-12-05 Week
RBA & BOC. Triple Witching approaches. Firearms stocks.
- FED, US Reports Will Drive Silver Price Action In Coming Days
Volatile Moves and Uncertain market sentiment keeping prices underpressure. Breakout from bearish Price channel is the present focus for Price action traders....
- Gold And Silver - Do Not Expect Much Difference With Trump Compared To Obama
Always Follow Developing Market Activity
- The Trend Trader For Futures Trading on Monday, December 5, 2016
The Trend Trader helps to identify the current trend status of your favorite futures markets. It not only helps us to stay on the right side of market...
- Way to Trade Thru Options Plays
Swiss Franc (March 2017)
- Taking Advantage Of The US Dollar's Direction In 2017!
The month of December is full of anticipation with the Presidential elect Donald Trump disclosing his vision for the direction of the US economy and the...