Currencies Futures Prices
- Gold: You Can Win a Battle, but Still Lose the War
Gold had a good day yesterday, but as it hits the $1,770 resistance line, it will be anything but easy for the yellow metal. The real test has begun.
- Will Rates Rally Further, Pushing Gold Down?
The recent rally in the bond yields pushed gold prices down, but this trend won’t continue forever, as the Fed will likely be forced to step in.
- Earnings Season’s Hot Start
“Other than my Cincinnati Bengals breaking my heart, few things are more consistent than stocks higher in April.”
- Dollar Falls to a Fresh 4-Week Low on Record High Stocks and Strength in the Chinese Yuan
The dollar index (DXY00 ) on Friday fell -0.123 (-0.13%). June euro-fx futures (E6M1 ) closed up +0.0004 (+0.03%), and EUR/USD (^EURUSD ) rose +0.0012...
- Dollar Post Modest Losses as the Yuan Climbs to a 1-Month High on Strong Chinese Economic Data
The dollar index (DXY00 ) this morning is down -0.115 (-0.12%). June euro-fx futures (E6M1 ) are up +0.0009 (+0.08%), and EUR/USD (^EURUSD ) is up...
- DXY Is Bearish After Broken Trendline
After higher US CPI figures this week, investors are moving away from the USD and into metals.