Ag Data & Solutions
Agriculture data, prices, news, and workflow solutions from the leader in commodities data. We integrate, aggregate, and distribute the ag data you need
Cash Grain Bids
Best-in-class local grain bids – with history – from 4,000+ grain buying facilities across North America available over API or via our cmdtyView real-time platform.Explore Our Data ›
Physical grain trading, futures execution, and advanced analytics delivered to the only front-end you'll ever need - all from your browser.Get Access Today ›
Cash Grain Bids and Index APIs
The getGrainBids API provides cash bid data for 30 closest locations in relation to the requested zip code.
The getGrainInstruments API is used to request symbol and metadata information regarding physical grain instruments across Barchart's cash bids and grain indexes. Users can request information based on crop type / root symbol, geo-location, or areas that are codified by FIPS standards. Returned instruments and their corresponding symbols can be passed to getQuote or getHistory to retrieve the associated price data - as requested by the end user.
The getBLSIndexes API provides historical price data for our cmdty BLS Commodity Price Index Family. The cmdty BLS Commodity Price Indexes measure price movements of 22 basic commodities whose markets are among the first to be influenced by changes in economic conditions.
Ag Fundamentals & Economic Data
The getCmdtyStats API is used to request information on various fundamentals, commodity statistics, and economic data. Users can request information by data series with historical information available through to inception for most series. cmdtyStats™ is the premier source of aggregated commodity statistics – all made available in one easy to use API.
The getCmdtyCalendar API provides users with the latest updates of economic activity and commodity trading events. Release detail includes previous, revised, and actual values. Users can request calendar events for desired period, and filter the output via various methods - category, importance, event country, and event symbol. The calendar is updated 3 times a day.
Ag Prices and Exchange Data
The getQuote API is used to request price data, real-time, delayed or end-of-day. In addition to Last Price or Settlement, other fields such as Open, High, Low, Bid, Ask, 52-week high and low, and more are available.
The getHistory API is used to request historical time series data on Futures, Indexes, ETFs, or Commodity related securities or forex pairs. Historical data is available as tick, minute or end-of-day data.
The getTechnicals API provides technical data and statistics for Futures, Indexes, ETFs, or Commodity related securities or forex pairs. Fields include moving averages, percent changes over different time periods and stochastics.
Receive all real-time or delayed, or end-of-day Futures data by exchange through a single onDemand query.
The getInstrumentDefinition API is available to request metadata on instruments by symbol, exchange, or exchange MIC. Metadata includes instrument names, exchange codes, tick increments, base codes, expiration dates and more.
- cmdtyView - Physical grain trading, futures execution, and advanced analytics delivered to the only front-end you'll ever need. Simplify your workflows by managing your cash business, futures execution, and analytics in one place - all pushed seamlessly into your post-trade systems.
- cmdtyView Excel - Power your commodity trading with streaming prices, historical data, and all our proprietary content - automate your workflows today. Our Excel tools are packed with all of the proprietary content that customers trust cmdty to deliver. Access our physical pricing for commodities, cmdtyIndexes price assessments, and fundamental data from cmdtyStats.
- Grain Marketplace - Grain Marketplace is the solution for linking grain producers and buyers. Create a private community between you and your producers. Designed to sync perfectly with the cmdtyView® platform, you can make private bids to producers, chat with them in real-time, and accept offers.
- Grain Price Indexes - cmdtyIndexes is the authority for grain bids and price assessments. Our methodology uses a sophisticated - but transparent - weighting process to ensure the commodity prices we generate reflect underlying market economics. By combining price with capacity and throughput, cmdtyIndexes is the only source for grain pricing that isn’t just “average.”
- Cash Grain Prices - Best-in-class intraday and historical data from 4,000+ grain buying facilities – power your products with grain prices from Barchart. Our historical grain prices and local cash bids are deep and easily accessed via the same APIs used to query exchange derivative data.
- cmdtyStats For Ag - The premier solution for Ag fundamentals, economic releases, and statistics. Boost your efficiency by getting all the data you need in one place with built-in reliability and seamless integration into your workflow. Our APIs make getting core economic data in your product or service simple.
The portal for fundamental commodity data and statistics
In-depth coverage of hundreds of commodities such as crude oil, gold, corn, and coffee - we source, manage, and consolidate fragmented information.
Boost your efficiency by getting all the data you need in one place with built-in reliability and seamless integration into your workflow.Learn More ›
- Supply & Demand
- Production & Consumption
- Imports & Exports
- GDP & Payroll Data
- Grain stocks, acres planted, and harvested
- CFTC Commitment of Traders
The only front-end you'll ever need is right here.
Global exchange data, physical pricing, execution, analytics, and excel tools delivered to your browser in one powerful solution.
Explore the cmdty Pricing Network
Access data from the leading contributors in Ag and Energy. Available over API or through cmdtyView.
Free Commodity Reports
Get access to our proprietary price reports to keep a pulse on global commodity markets.