Energy Data & Solutions
Energy data, prices, and fundamentals all from one trusted source. We make getting commodity data into your workflows easy
Energy Prices & Data
Global coverage of Energy derivatives prices, quotes, and history including Crude Oil, Heating Oil, Gas, Ethanol and other Energy products.Explore Our Data ›
Futures execution, commodity prices, and analytics delivered to the only front-end you'll ever need. Global coverage of Energy prices, quotes, and historical data.Get Access Today ›
Energy Fundamentals & Economic Data
The getCmdtyStats API is used to request information on various fundamentals, commodity statistics, and economic data. Users can request information by data series with historical information available through to inception for most series. cmdtyStats™ is the premier source of aggregated commodity statistics – all made available in one easy to use API.
The getCmdtyCalendar API provides users with the latest updates of economic activity and commodity trading events. Release detail includes previous, revised, and actual values. Users can request calendar events for desired period, and filter the output via various methods - category, importance, event country, and event symbol. The calendar is updated 3 times a day.
Energy Prices and Exchange Data
The getQuote API is used to request price data, real-time, delayed or end-of-day. In addition to Last Price or Settlement, other fields such as Open, High, Low, Bid, Ask, 52-week high and low, and more are available.
The getHistory API is used to request historical time series data on Futures, Indexes, ETFs, or Commodity related securities or forex pairs. Historical data is available as tick, minute or end-of-day data.
The getTechnicals API provides technical data and statistics for Futures, Indexes, ETFs, or Commodity related securities or forex pairs. Fields include moving averages, percent changes over different time periods and stochastics.
Receive all real-time or delayed, or end-of-day Futures data by exchange through a single onDemand query.
The getInstrumentDefinition API is available to request metadata on instruments by symbol, exchange, or exchange MIC. Metadata includes instrument names, exchange codes, tick increments, base codes, expiration dates and more.
- cmdtyView - Global energy prices, futures execution, and advanced analytics delivered to the only front-end you'll ever need. Simplify your workflows by monitoring your cash business, futures execution, and analytics in one place.
- cmdtyView Excel - Power your commodity trading with streaming prices, historical data, and all our proprietary content - automate your workflows toady. Our Excel tools are packed with all of the proprietary content that customers trust cmdty to deliver. Access our physical pricing for commodities, cmdtyIndexes price assessments, and fundamental data from cmdtyStats.
- cmdtyStats For Energy - The premier solution for Energy fundamentals, economic releases, and statistics. Boost your efficiency by getting all the data you need in one place with built-in reliability and seamless integration into your workflow. Our APIs make getting core economic data in your product or service simple.
- DataCenter - Global coverage for end of day commodity prices. Our coverage includes futures and options on 50 global exchanges, as well as spot pricing on hundreds of cash commodities, rates, and indexes. Many of our historical data sets go back to the 1950s or earlier.
The portal for fundamental commodity data and statistics
In-depth coverage of hundreds of commodities such as crude oil, gold, corn, and coffee - we source, manage, and consolidate fragmented information.
Boost your efficiency by getting all the data you need in one place with built-in reliability and seamless integration into your workflow.Learn More ›
- Supply & Demand
- Production & Consumption
- Imports & Exports
- GDP & Payroll Data
- Grain stocks, acres planted, and harvested
- CFTC Commitment of Traders
How ZE Power Delivers Reliable Energy Data to Their ClientsLearn More ›
How Rigzone Keeps Their Audience Informed With Oil Price Charts and DataLearn More ›
Daily US Retail Fuel Price Report
Make better decisions. Faster.
cmdtyView Pro & new Excel add-in
The world's leading commodity platform just got better.