My Barchart - Free Site Membership
When you create a Free Account to Barchart.com, you immediately gain access to even more tools, more data, and even more custom content.
Sure... you can browse the site without becoming a member. But look at all that you're missing!
- Build Watchlists of your favorite symbols, there for you each time you come back to the site.
- Remember and save all your favorite chart setups including custom studies and annotations on the chart.
- Use your own personalized FlipCharts and Custom Views for focused analysis.
- Stay informed of changing market conditions with Price and News Alerts.
- Search for new investment opportunities using powerful Screeners and Barchart Trading Signals.
Membership Features (only available when you login)
Streaming Interactive Charts Get automatic updating streaming updates on your Interactive Charts page. Choose live updates with BATS real-time data for U.S. equities, or view streaming delayed prices for all other symbols.
Watchlists Keep track of your favorite symbols, with access to Barchart's extensive technical analysis tools and charts.
Portfolio Manager Monitor the profitability of your stocks and other investments.
Price and News Alerts Be notified with price changes or news mentions for specific symbols.
Powerful Screeners Find symbols that match your investment criteria by applying your own custom filters and metrics. Available for all asset classes.
Buy, Sell, Hold Trading Signals See hypothetical trades suggested by the 13 indicators analyzed through Barchart Opinions.
Barchart Dashboard View automatic updating streaming charts featuring the symbols you care about most from your Watchlists, Portfolios, and other Major Markets, all on one page! Includes free real-time streaming charts for U.S. equities.
Custom Data Table Views Build custom data table columns and use on any list on the website.
FlipCharts Browse charts for all symbols on any list on the website.
Advanced Stock Option Analysis View Volatility and Greeks, available for US and Canadian equities.
Historical Data Download daily historical data for Stocks, Mutual Funds and OTC Stocks.