Metals Futures Prices
- Dollar Falls Back on Weak U.S. Economic Data and a Rally in the S&P 500 to a New Record High
The dollar index (DXY00 ) on Monday fell -0.267 (-0.29%). EUR/USD (^EURUSD ) rose +0.0032 (+0.27%). USD/JPY (^USDJPY ) fell -0.17 (-0.15%). Weaker-than-expected...
- Cooper was the strongest Metal market last week and is showing continued strength
Heating Oil and Natural Gas have the most extended long positions
- S&P 500 Ekes Out a New Record High on Strength in Energy Stocks and Q2 Earnings Optimism
The S&P 500 Index ($SPX ) this morning is up +0.02%, the Dow Jones Industrials Index ($DOWI ) is down -0.10%, and the Nasdaq 100 Index ($IUXX ) is up +0.01%....
- USDX Defends Its Growth Thesis - Will It Pass With Honors?
The USDX rose above its inverse H&S pattern neckline. After months-long preparation, is it ready to take its final test… and shine?
- Dollar Buoying Commodities
Actionable ideas Crude, Gold, Silver . . . .
- Commodity Futures Technical Levels
Key Levels for Main Commodity Futures Markets