Metals Futures Prices
- Does Gold Want to Move Lower?
Gold’s slight rally might be getting some people excited, but appearances can be deceiving. USDX action hints at gold really wanting to move lower.
- Precious Metals Settle Mixed on Rising Global Bond Yields and Dollar Weakness
June gold (GCM21 ) on Wednesday closed down -11.30 (-0.65%), and May silver (SIK21 ) closed up +0.098 (+0.39%). Gold and silver prices on Wednesday settled...
- New Day, New ATHs with Gold in the Wings
S&P 500 went up yet again yesterday, and the corporate credit markets‘ non-confirmation quite resolved itself. While the same can‘t be said about smallcaps...
- Precious Metals Move Lower on Higher Global Bond Yields and Hawkish Central Bank Comments
June gold (GCM21 ) this morning is down -10.50 (-0.60%), and May silver (SIK21 ) is down -0.106 (-0.42%). Gold and silver prices this morning are moving...
- OVX and Bullish Engulfing - Commodities Update
Actionable commodity research . . .
- Detailed support and resistance levels for various futures instruments
Information good through settlement Wed Apr 14 2021