The End-of-Day Reports page allows you to manage your subscriptions to a number of free Basic emails, along with advanced reports available for Barchart Premier Members.
End-of-Day Reports are sent to the primary email address associated with your account, and are delivered at approximately 4:45 PM CT Monday through Friday.
Basic Reports are free for all site subscribers, and include a summary report of the top 10 symbols found on these pages:
- Today's Market Leaders by Price Volume: Opt-in to receive Stocks or ETFs reports. (ETFs report is available only for U.S. Markets.)
Price Volume Leaders provide an insight to the most significant stocks based on the value of the shares traded, as opposed to Volume Leaders which only takes into account the number of shares traded.
- Most Active Options: Opt-in to receive Stocks, ETFs or Indices reports. (Stocks Report is available only for U.S. and Canadian Markets; ETFs and Indices reports are available only for U.S. Markets.)
Most Active Options highlights symbols with high options volume.
- Price Surprises: Opt-in to receive Stocks, Futures, Forex or ETFs reports. (ETFs report is available only for U.S. Markets. European Futures report is only available for UK Markets.)
Price Surprises lists the most volatile symbols, ranked by standard deviation compared to their past 20 days of data.
- Today's Performance Leaders: Opt-in to receive Stocks, Futures, Forex or ETFs reports. (ETFs report is available only for U.S. Markets. European Futures report is only available for UK Markets.)
Performance Leaders spotlight symbols that show significant movement in regards to their Percent Change.
- Top Securities to Own: Opt-in to receive Stocks or ETFs reports.
ETFs report is available only for U.S. Markets. Ranks stocks by the highest current Signals Rating, which is a combination of signal strength and signal direction.
- Daily Commodity Reports: Choose from different Commodity markets (or select the Full List) to see a recap of the day's trading activity.
Premier Reports are available with your Barchart Premier subscription. These reports are designed to alert you to symbols making new Trading Signal Recommendations using Barchart Opinions for Stocks, Futures, Forex and ETFs in your market of choice. ETF reports are available only for U.S. Markets.
Barchart Opinions show traders what a variety of popular trading systems are suggesting in terms of going long or short the market.
- 100% Buy or Sell Signals: The 100% Buy and 100% Sell email reports send the top 10 symbols making the Overall Opinion pages - new symbols that are at a 100% buy or a 100% sell configuration for the combination of all 13 technical indicators. These stocks may be of interest for trading opportunities.
Each email has a link to view the entire report on the website.
Note: The tables on the website are updated every 10 minutes throughout the trading day. The email sent at end-of-day may not always match the data displayed on the website, as symbols may be added or removed as their Opinions change with market activity.