Your browser of choice has not been tested for use with Barchart.com. If you have issues, please download one of the browsers listed here.
or
Menu

Cocoa Sep '17 (CCU17)

[[ item.lastPrice ]] [[ item.priceChange ]] ([[ item.percentChange ]]) [[ item.tradeTime ]] [ICEUS]
[[ item.bidPrice ]] x [[ item.bidSize ]] [[ item.askPrice ]] x [[ item.askSize ]]
Quote Overview for [[ item.sessionDateDisplayLong ]]
[[ rowChartData.labelLow ]]
[[ rowChartData.lowPriceFormatted ]]
[[ rowChartData.lowPrice ]]
[[ rowChartData.labelHigh ]]
[[ rowChartData.highPriceFormatted ]]
[[ rowChartData.highPrice ]]
since [[ rowChartData.lowDate ]]
since [[ rowChartData.highDate ]]
[[ fieldTitles[key] ]] [[ value ]] [[ value ]]
[[ ctrl.chartTitle ]]
Full Chart

Price Performance

See More
Period Period Low Period High Performance
1-Month
1,791 +9.88%
on 07/11/17
1,995 -1.35%
on 07/03/17
+115 (+6.21%)
since 06/21/17
3-Month
1,782 +10.44%
on 05/04/17
2,114 -6.91%
on 06/13/17
+111 (+5.98%)
since 04/21/17
52-Week
1,767 +11.38%
on 04/20/17
3,055 -35.58%
on 08/19/16
-901 (-31.40%)
since 07/21/16

More Cocoa Quotes

All Futures
Please wait...

Most Recent Stories

More News
Livestock Cold Storage Report = Head & Shoulders Top

H&S Neckline with Measured Move Target Price

Cotton Prices Stuck In 4 Week Consolidation

A Break Out Is Looming

Morning Softs. 07/21/17

COTTON General Comments: Cotton was higher in reaction to a positive weekly export sales report from USDA. The market is still trying to complete a bottom on the daily charts. Weather forecasts call for...

September 2017 SRW CBOT Wheat For 7.21.17

Highly Accurate Technical Analysis for Today, 3 to 5 Days Out, 2 to 3 Weeks Out and 2 to 3 Months Out

Morning Softs. 07/20/17

COTTON General Comments: Cotton was mostly a little lower yesterday in quiet trading. The market is still trying to complete a bottom on the daily charts. Some more support was seen in the market due to...

Morning Softs. 07/19/17

COTTON General Comments: Cotton was higher yesterday and could be completing a low won the daily charts. Speculators were willing to buy the market due to forecasts for hot and dry weather that are causing...

Livestock & Grains Futures Charts - Moving Averages - July 19, 2017

Hogs, Cattle, Feeders, Soybean Complex, Corn, Wheat

The Cullen Outlook – UPDATE (Cocoa)

THERE WE GO!!! We got into this market on Thursday 7/13, time to make some adjustments The post The Cullen Outlook – UPDATE (Cocoa) appeared first on Daniels Trading.

Morning Softs. 07/18/17

COTTON General Comments: Cotton was higher yesterday and could be completing a low won the daily charts. Speculators were willing to buy the market due to forecasts for hot and dry weather that are causing...

Morning Softs. 07/17/17

COTTON General Comments: Cotton was mixed to higher on Friday in consolidation trading. Speculators were willing to buy the market on the break due to forecasts for hot and dry weather that are causing...

Barchart Technical Opinion

The Barchart Opinion rating is a Hold. Short term, the outlook is Steady.

See More

Contract Specifications

Barchart Symbol CC
Contract Cocoa
Exchange Symbol CC
Exchange ICEUS
Point Value $10
Tick Size $1.00 per metric tonne ($10.00 per contract)
Margin/Maintenance $1,595/1,450

See More

Support & Resistance

2nd Resistance Point 2,000
1st Resistance Point 1,984
Last Price 1,968s
1st Support Level 1,945
2nd Support Level 1,922

See More

Add Data Columns to this Table
Learn about our Custom Views
Want to use this as
your default charts setting?
Learn about our Custom Templates
Switch the Market flag
above for targeted data.
Open the menu and switch the
Market flag for targeted data.