Your browser of choice has not been tested for use with Barchart.com. If you have issues, please download one of the browsers listed here.
or
Menu

CME Cocoa Sep '17 (CJU17)

[[ item.lastPrice ]] [[ item.priceChange ]] ([[ item.percentChange ]]) [[ item.tradeTime ]] [NYMEX]
[[ item.bidPrice ]] x [[ item.bidSize ]] [[ item.askPrice ]] x [[ item.askSize ]]
Quote Overview for [[ item.sessionDateDisplayLong ]]
[[ rowChartData.labelLow ]]
[[ rowChartData.lowPriceFormatted ]]
[[ rowChartData.lowPrice ]]
[[ rowChartData.labelHigh ]]
[[ rowChartData.highPriceFormatted ]]
[[ rowChartData.highPrice ]]
since [[ rowChartData.lowDate ]]
since [[ rowChartData.highDate ]]
[[ fieldTitles[key] ]] [[ value ]] [[ value ]]
[[ ctrl.chartTitle ]]
Full Chart
Get Realtime - Quotes and Charts for Futures Traders. Learn More

Price Performance

See More
Period Period Low Period High Performance
1-Month
1,813.00 +6.23%
on 06/29/17
1,968.00 -2.13%
on 07/24/17
+47.00 (+2.50%)
since 06/23/17
3-Month
1,790.00 +7.60%
on 05/03/17
2,093.00 -7.98%
on 05/18/17
+68.00 (+3.66%)
since 04/25/17
52-Week
1,790.00 +7.60%
on 05/03/17
3,052.00 -36.89%
on 08/18/16
-898.00 (-31.80%)
since 07/25/16

More CME Cocoa Quotes

All Futures
Please wait...

Most Recent Stories

More News
Morning Softs 07/25/17

COTTON            General Comments:  Cotton was slightly lower yesterday in consolidation trading.   After the close, USDA showed crop deterioration due mostly to bad weather conditions in...

Live Cattle October 2017

NEW FEATURE "HEDGERS HIGHLIGHTS" If you are a producer or end user this is for you! Highly Accurate Technical Analysis for Today, 3 to 5 Days Out, 2 to 3 Weeks Out and 2 to 3 Months Out

Livestock Cold Storage Report = Head & Shoulders Top

H&S Neckline with Measured Move Target Price

Cotton Prices Stuck In 4 Week Consolidation

A Break Out Is Looming

Morning Softs. 07/21/17

COTTON General Comments: Cotton was higher in reaction to a positive weekly export sales report from USDA. The market is still trying to complete a bottom on the daily charts. Weather forecasts call for...

September 2017 SRW CBOT Wheat For 7.21.17

Highly Accurate Technical Analysis for Today, 3 to 5 Days Out, 2 to 3 Weeks Out and 2 to 3 Months Out

Morning Softs. 07/20/17

COTTON General Comments: Cotton was mostly a little lower yesterday in quiet trading. The market is still trying to complete a bottom on the daily charts. Some more support was seen in the market due to...

Morning Softs. 07/19/17

COTTON General Comments: Cotton was higher yesterday and could be completing a low won the daily charts. Speculators were willing to buy the market due to forecasts for hot and dry weather that are causing...

Livestock & Grains Futures Charts - Moving Averages - July 19, 2017

Hogs, Cattle, Feeders, Soybean Complex, Corn, Wheat

The Cullen Outlook – UPDATE (Cocoa)

THERE WE GO!!! We got into this market on Thursday 7/13, time to make some adjustments The post The Cullen Outlook – UPDATE (Cocoa) appeared first on Daniels Trading.

Barchart Technical Opinion

The Barchart Technical Opinion rating is a 48% Sell with a Strengthening short term outlook on maintaining the current direction.

Longer term, the trend strength is Weak. Long term indicators fully support a continuation of the trend.

See More

Contract Specifications

Barchart Symbol CJ
Contract Cocoa
Exchange Symbol CJ
Exchange NYMEX
Point Value $10
Tick Size $1.00 per metric tonne ($10.00 per contract)
Margin/Maintenance $1,705/1,550

See More

Support & Resistance

2nd Resistance Point 1,926.00
1st Resistance Point 1,926.00
Last Price 1,926.00s
1st Support Level 1,926.00
2nd Support Level 1,926.00

See More

Add Data Columns to this Table
Learn about our Custom Views
Want to use this as
your default charts setting?
Learn about our Custom Templates
Switch the Market flag
above for targeted data.
Open the menu and switch the
Market flag for targeted data.