SFE 3-Year T-Bond Mar '20 (YTH20)
- Plunge in US yields leads to rampant Fed rate cut speculation
Fed funds futures curve now expecting first 25bp rate cut in April, 75bp by years end. President Trump downplays coronavirus impact but markets...
- Making Money with The 10-Year Treasuries
The 10 Year Treasury Yield Sets a New All Time Low
- Coronavirus Influence Dominates all Markets
The spread of the coronavirus outside China prompted traders to ramp-up expectations for more stimulus.
- The Nemenoff Report 02/27/2020
Financials: Mar. Bonds are 0’21 higher at 168’24, 10 Yr. Notes 0’10.0 higher at 133’20.5 and 5 Yr. Notes 0’07.25 higher at 121’14.50. It’s...
- A Dead Cat Bounce?
Yesterday we witnessed a dead cat bounce in the Nasdaq, will we see the same today? Read on to learn more....
- Elliott Wave View: S&P Futures ($ES_F) Downside Target
In this article & video, we look at S&P Futures ($ES_F) target to the downside as well as longer time frame using Elliott Wave.