- Wheats Rally Double Digits on Monday
SRW wheat futures closed the day with a 3.3% gain in the Dec contract, and with 17 cent gains for the other front months. KC HRW futures settled the Monday...
- Beans Close Double Digits Weaker
Soybeans dropped through the day session and closed near the lows for the first trading day of the week. March contracts were the weakest with a 19 cent...
- Corn Closed Fractionally Mixed to Start the Week
Corn began the new week of trading with a fractionally mixed start, ending with a ¾ cent gain in March and a ¾ cent loss in Sep. The daily reporting...
- Hogs consolidate while Cattle Markets Continue Their Descent
Cattle Markets make new lows
- Chicago Wheat Levels of Interest
We identify levels of interest where we anticipate resistance.
- Pure Hedge - Livestock and Grain
Next Levels... Cattle 145? Soybeans $11.50?