Crude Oil WTI May '20 (CLK20)
Crude Oil WTI Futures Market News and Commentary
July WTI crude oil (CLN21) on Friday closed up +0.60 (+0.84%), and July RBOB gasoline (RBN21) closed up +3.41(+1.60%).
July crude oil and gasoline prices on Friday erased early losses and closed moderately higher on bullish outlooks for crude prices from Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley. Crude prices on Friday initially moved lower after the dollar index rallied to a new 2-month high. Also, crude oil prices were undercut by concern that the Fed is getting closer to removing stimulus measures that may curb demand for commodities.
Goldman Sachs on Friday said that global oil demand likely hit 97 million bpd in recent days, up from 95 million bpd a few weeks ago, and in the near-term, "our highest conviction long position is oil."
Morgan Stanley on Friday raised its crude oil-price forecast for the second half of 2021 to $77.50 per barrel from a previous estimate of $67.50 per barrel and said the global oil market is transitioning from a previous demand-constraine... Read more
- The Bullish Pattern In Natural Gas Continues
At the end of June 2020, natural gas fell to the lowest price of this century when it reached a twenty-five-year low. In June 2021, the price action has...
- What Are Teleconnections in Forecasting Weather for Commodities? (VIDEO by Doctor Weather) - June 20, 2021
Jim Roemer Shares His CLIMATE PREDICT Analytic Forecast Tool With Barchart Readers
- Natural Gas Prices Settle Moderately Lower on Expectations for Cooler Temps in U.S East
July Nymex natural gas (NGN21 ) on Friday closed down -0.038 (-1.17%). July nat-gas prices on Friday settled moderately lower. Nat-gas prices were under...
- Crude Oil Closes Moderately Higher on Bullish Outlooks from Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley
July WTI crude oil (CLN21 ) on Friday closed up +0.60 (+0.84%), and July RBOB gasoline (RBN21 ) closed up +3.41(+1.60%). July crude oil and gasoline prices...
- Natural Gas Prices Little Changed on Expectations for Cooler Temps in U.S East
July Nymex natural gas (NGN21 ) this morning is down -0.001 (-0.03%). July nat-gas prices this morning are slightly lower. Nat-gas prices are under pressure...
- The DOW: Your Energy Trading Guide (with just a bit of added wisdom) - June 18, 2021
R.W. Dow Corporation's technical opinion by Neil Bloch, VP Trading and Strategy - J.S. Mathews, Editor