Steel Scrap Oct '22 (C-V22)
- AISI; U.S. Steel Imports Surged in October
Over the 12-month period from November 2021 to October 2022, the total and finished steel imports were up by 13.5% and 26.8% respectively.
- Rising E-Waste Pollution Causes Serious Threats
As per rough estimates, Bangladesh generates nearly 3 million metric tons of electronic waste every year.
- 28th November, 2022: Chinese Scrap Metal Prices Dipped on Index
The price of 304 SS Turning recorded decline by CNY 300 per Mt on Index.
- worldsteel Announced Proud Finalists of steelChallenge-17 Champioship
The finalists will now be invited to the World Championship in April 2023.
- 28th November, 2022: Scrap Gold, Silver and Platinum Prices Dropped on Index
In the Hallmarked category, the 14 carat gold scrap prices were down by $ 2.02 per Oz.
- Ghana Reached Tentative Barter Deal to Buy Fuel in Exchange for Gold
Ghana stated that it is open to enter into a barter agreement with interested international oil trading companies.