Euro Buxl Sep '19 (GXU19)
- Elliott Wave View: Netflix Looking to Resume Lower
Netflix has reversed the spike on Oct 17 looking to resume lower. This article and video looks at the Elliott Wave path of the stock.
- The Trend Trader For Futures Trading on Wednesday, October 23, 2019
The Trend Trader helps to identify the current trend status of your favorite futures markets. It not only helps us to stay on the right side of market...
- The Duel Between Johnson and Parliament. Will Gold Win?
Boris Johnson struggles to push the Brexit agreement through the British Parliament. For it can bite back! Who wins this battle? One could hope that gold,...
- Trudeau holds on for 2nd term. Canadian Retail Sales disappoint. BOS up next.
Liberals win minority government, as expected. LIB 157, CON 121, BQ 32, NDP 34, GRN 3. Canadian Retail Sales (Aug) miss expectations: -0.1% MoM vs...
- Interest Rate Market Futures Overreacting on the Upside for the First Time in a While
Futures are higher on limited news and appear to be overreacting on the upside for the first time in a while .
- Trading Coach - Actionable Market Levels - Oct 22 2019
Actionable Trade Levels and Commentary