- Market Capitalization, $K 2,196,430
- Shares Outstanding, K 44,176
- Annual Sales, $ 850 K
- Annual Income, $ -111,140 K
- 60-Month Beta 1.58
- Price/Sales 2,731.35
- Price/Cash Flow N/A
- Price/Book 8.22
|Period||Period Low||Period High||Performance|
| || |
+1.21 (+2.49%)since 06/29/21
| || |
+22.87 (+85.18%)since 04/29/21
| || |
+37.18 (+296.49%)since 07/29/20
DUBLIN, Ireland, July 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Prothena Corporation plc (NASDAQ:PRTA), a late-stage clinical company with a robust pipeline of novel investigational therapeutics built on protein...
- Late-breaking PRX012 poster highlights significant ex vivo clearance of both pyroglutamate-modified and -unmodified AB plaque from AD brain at concentrations expected to be reached in CNS with subcutaneous...
DUBLIN, Ireland, July 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Prothena Corporation plc (NASDAQ:PRTA), a late-stage clinical company with a robust pipeline of novel investigational therapeutics built on protein...
VRTX vs. PRTA: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
In recent trading, shares of Prothena Corp plc have crossed above the average analyst 12-month target price of $53.25, changing hands for $53.62/share. When a stock reaches the target an analyst has...
The biotech sector was in focus last week on key updates form Biogen (BIIB) and Prothena (PRTA).
Prothena (PRTA) announces an agreement to sell its clinical-stage antibody, PRX004, and the broader ATTR amyloidosis program for $1.2 billion to Novo Nordisk.
/PRNewswire/ -- InvestorsObserver issues critical PriceWatch Alerts for CLDX, TSLA, PRTA, MSFT, and ANVS.
- Prothena is eligible to receive development and sales milestone payments totalling up to 1.2 billion US dollars, including 100 million dollars in upfront and near-term clinical milestone payments
Prothena (PRTA) was a big mover last session on higher-than-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions might help the stock continue moving higher in the near term.
|3rd Resistance Point||56.73|
|2nd Resistance Point||55.21|
|1st Resistance Point||52.47|
|1st Support Level||48.21|
|2nd Support Level||46.69|
|3rd Support Level||43.95|