Palladium Dec '21 (PAZ21)
- U.S., EU Downgraded Metal Tariff Dispute at WTO
The team of arbitrators could include existing members of the WTO panel.
- ICSG Bulletin Announced Latest Copper Supply and Demand Data
The world refined copper production increased by 1.4% in the first ten months of 2021.
- 21st January, 2022: North American Scrap Metal Prices Soared on Index
The prices of Old Cast and UBC saw no change over the previous day.
- World Nickel Market Posted Deficit in Jan- Nov '21
The world apparent demand for nickel registered increase by 462kt than the previous year.
- Fortescue Metals Group to Acquire Leading Engineering and Battery Firm
The additional details on implementation of the innovative concept of a battery-electric train will also be released soon.
- Alcoa Foresees Dip in Aluminum Segment Shipments During 2022
Meantime, the alumina shipments are expected to range between 48 and 49 million dry metric tons, more or less unchanged over the year.