Euro Stoxx 50 Dec '18 (FXZ18)Get Real-Time Futures
- U.S. Retail Sales Stronger than Expected
U.S. retail sales increased 0.4% in June from a month earlier, which compares to expectations of a 0.1% gain
- Trading the Noise - Blue Line Morning Express
ES, NQ, Crude, Gold. Actionable research out early each morning to brokerage clients with full technicals.
- S&P500, while trading above 3012, will continue uptrend to 3035
The pair is trading along an uptrend with target on 3023, 3035 and uptrend may be expected to continue, while pair is trading above support level 3012
- Another Higher High
Yesterday the markets once again went to a higher high. The question now is can this continue? Read on to learn more....
- Nasdaq100 (NQ) Record High Forming @ Key 8k Level
The Nasdaq100 (NQ) is edging higher a 3rd straight day as it forms a record high at the psychologically key 8k level. NQ is increasingly overdue for an...
- Nasdaq hits record, JPM, GS to release Q2 results
JPMorgan Chase, Goldman Sachs and Wells Fargo will release their second quarter results on Tuesday and equity traders will be demanding on big banks net...