Steel Scrap May '22 (C-K22)
- 18th August, 2022: Chinese Scrap Metal Prices Dipped on Index
304 SS Solid prices too remained flat over the previous day.
- Newcrest Announced Robust Results in Full Year FY22
The group gold production totalled 1.956 million ounces, while the copper production amounted to 120,650 t in FY22.
- Global Steel Rebar Market to Surpass $293 Billion by 2029
The Asia Pacific region holds the largest market share in the global market.
- BHP Hopes Copper Market to Take-Off by Mid-2020s
BHP expects its own copper production to see 4-16% surge over the next one-year period.
- Week 816, Gold Option Write/Hedge (GOWH) Position & Performance Update
Sections 1) Annual performance & spreadsheet weeks 1 through 8162) Current position week 8163) Offset positions week 8154) Basics of how this program trades5)...
- Dollar Gains on a Hawkish Fed
The dollar index (DXY00 ) on Friday rose by +0.60%. The dollar index Friday extended Thursday’s gains up to a 5-week high. Expectations for the Fed...