Most Active Financials Futures
- Better Corporate Earnings Reports Support Stock Index Futures
U.S. stock index futures are higher due to upbeat earnings reports, along with merger and acquisition activity.
- The Bears Roar
Yesterday we suggested a Down day and the markets didn't disappoint. Will that change today? Read on to learn more...
- Crude Oil: The Correction Is Already Over
According to our previous expectations and in tune with our current trading position, we've witnessed a decline in today's pre-market crude oil...
- Silver: A Conceivable Dead-Cat-Bounce on the Cards
Silver is not just any industrial metal. Used as money for centuries, much longer than the fiat currencies have been used, with its specific properties...
- Heavy Slate of Corporate Earnings Releases This Week
Approximately a third of the companies in the S&P 500 will report quarterly results this week.
- Daily Technical Spotlight - December U.S. Treasury Bonds
Price downtrend remains in place and bears keep near-term chart advantage.