Most Active Indices Futures
- The Real Reason for Yesterday's Selling
ES, NQ, Silver, Gold, Crude and more
- Better Corporate Earnings Reports Support Stock Index Futures
U.S. stock index futures are higher due to upbeat earnings reports, along with merger and acquisition activity.
- The Bears Roar
Yesterday we suggested a Down day and the markets didn't disappoint. Will that change today? Read on to learn more...
- Bullish Looking 10Y US Notes Indicates To A Stronger Japanese Yen
While 10Y US Notes is pointing back to highs, Japanese yen may stay strong, but watch out for a limited, short-term gains.
- S&P500 (ES) Retesting Weekly Chart Ascending Wedge Support
The S&P500 (ES) is trying to bounce going into today's European morning after sliding 9 of the last 10 sessions. Significantly, although ES is precariously...
- Elliott Wave View: ASX 200 Looking for Support
ASX 200 has reached 100% in 3 swing from Oct 19 peak and can see support for 3 waves bounce at least. This article and video look at the Elliott Wave path....