Most Active Currencies Futures
- Better Corporate Earnings Reports Support Stock Index Futures
U.S. stock index futures are higher due to upbeat earnings reports, along with merger and acquisition activity.
- Bullish Looking 10Y US Notes Indicates To A Stronger Japanese Yen
While 10Y US Notes is pointing back to highs, Japanese yen may stay strong, but watch out for a limited, short-term gains.
- Heavy Slate of Corporate Earnings Releases This Week
Approximately a third of the companies in the S&P 500 will report quarterly results this week.
- EURUSD Looks To Resume Upside Pressure
EURUSD faces further upside pressure as it looks to resume its uptrend in the new week. Resistance comes in at the 1.1900
- Blue Line Futures - FX Rundown
"The most relevant signals with the Blue Line FX Rundown that puts actionable research across the major currency pairs...
- Daily Technical Spotlight - December U.S. Treasury Bonds
Price downtrend remains in place and bears keep near-term chart advantage. Bears have momentum.