Most Active Currencies Futures
- Dollar Moves Slightly Lower as Better-Than-Expected Global Economic Data Boost the Euro and the Yen
The dollar index (DXY00 ) on Monday fell -0.010 (-0.01%). June euro-fx futures (E6M1 ) closed up +0.0002 (+0.02%), and EUR/USD (^EURUSD ) rose +0.0003...
- Gold Miners: Corrections are Normal
Keep your eye on the ball. Just because the GDX ETF went up last week doesn’t mean that it’s in an uptrend. Corrections are part of the game.
- Dollar Falls Back as Better-Than-Expected Global Economic Data Boost the Euro and the Yen
The dollar index (DXY00 ) this morning is down -0.094 (-0.10%). June euro-fx futures (E6M1 ) are up +0.0010 (+0.08%), and EUR/USD (^EURUSD ) is up +0.0012...
- Elliott wave analysis: USDCAD may find new buyers while CRUDE OIL trades below $62.00
Based on Elliott Wave model, we see USDCAD in a recovery mode, with room for more upside if OIL breaks below the support.
- MCA FUTURES SPOTLIGHT- PLATINUM- ALL THAT GLITTERS IS NOT GOLD
Of all the precious metals, MCA believes that Platinum is the pick of the litter.
- EUR/USD Weekly Forecast
The uptrend may be expected to continue, while market is trading above support level 1.1833, which will be followed by reaching resistance level 1.2011...