Most Active Currencies Futures
- Bulls In Charge On USDCAD - Elliott wave analysis
USDCAD ended a three-wave, A)-B)-C) correction within a bigger wave 2 at the 1.294 level, from where a new rise started developing.
- Stock Index Futures Higher Despite Jobless Claims
U.S. stock index futures were lower in the overnight trade but are sharply higher now even though U.S. jobless claims were higher than expected.
- AUDUSD Nearing 50% Fib Retrace of Jan-Mar Slide
The AUDUSD edged higher yesterday but appears to be on the verge of stalling in the rebound off its March low. Significantly, the AUDUSD is nearing the...
- Elliott Wave View: Further Upside in AUDJPY
AUDJPY shows incomplete sequence from April 2 low, favoring more upside. This article and video looks at the Elliott Wave path.
- Daily Technical Spotlight - June U.S. Treasury Bonds
Bulls still have overall technical advantage but are fading this week and price uptrend now in jeopardy.
- Treasury to Auction 30 Year Bonds Today
The Treasury will auction 30-year bonds.