Most Active Energies Futures
- The Bulls Still Appear Short of Breath. And Quote a Lot So.
It turned out that the oil bulls havent had much success yesterday either. And today isnt shaping up to be a much better day for them either. Yet, they...
- Home Runs DO Exist! – RBOB Seasonal Window CLOSES – August 22, 2019
See the seasonal explanation and technical analysis for the profitable trade in the RBOB Seasonal Spread from The Seasonal Spread Trader newsletter.
- Powell at the Bat - Blue Line Morning Express
ES, NQ, Crude, Gold. Actionable research out early each morning to brokerage clients with full technicals.
- Crude Oil - 53.0/52.0 Region Exepcted! (Elliott Wave)
Crude oil made a sharp, intra-day drop, down from the 56.60 area which can now be part of a higher degree wave C of a bigger zig-zag correction.
- Rocky Range. The Energy Report 08/23/19
Oil prices have entered the rocky ranges. Trapped in a world of wild moves but still getting nowhere, as it appeared lost in a range [...]
- Neutral Bias = Mixed Day
Yesterday we gave the markets a Neutral Bias as we didn't see much in the way of correlation. Will this change today? Read on to learn more...