Most Active Energies Futures
- Crude Oil and Gasoline Climb on Tight Supplies and Strong Demand
December WTI crude oil (CLZ21 ) this morning is up +0.30 (+0.36%) and December RBOB gasoline (RBZ21 ) is up +0.0026 (+0.11%). December Nymex natural gas...
- $USO United States Oil Fund Long Term Cycles & Elliott Wave Analysis
Firstly the (USO) instrument inception date was 4/10/2006. CL_F Crude Oil put in an all time high at 147.27 in July 2008. USO put in an all time high...
- The DOW Trading Guide (with a word about agreeable people) - October 26, 2021
System directives booked profit in CLZ and RBX. DVA guidelines maintain length in HOX and revised parameters for establishing NGX length.
- Shutting Down Big Oil. The Energy Report 10/26/2021
Saudi Arabia is warning that global oil spare production capacity is waning and “big oil” is crying all the way to the bank. The green new deal is...
- Dollar in Focus, the Commodity Trade
Actionable fundamental and technical landscape for Crude, Gold, Silver and more . . .
- No News Is Good News
Yesterday the markets advanced without any economic news to report. Will we see the same today?