Dutch TTF Gas Aug '22 (TGQ22)
- Recession Fears Drive Markets Lower
On Friday the markets traded much Lower, will we see the same today?
- Weekly highlights: Crude
Crude prices are trending sharply lower as the US Federal Reserve continues to aggressively hike interest rates in order to control inflation. The problem...
- Weekly highlights: Heating Oil / Diesels
Kero / diesel prices continue to outperform with refined product markets tighter than crude markets. Crude prices are more exposed to financial investors...
- Weekly highlights: Gasoline
US gasoline stocks remain lower than both the level seen last year but demand is also lower. Demand is down on the precious year for 24 of the last 26...
- Update from Ian's "crosshairs" (our "thumbnail" image for this article is a hurricane photo from space).
Updating this article, Jim Roemer refreshes his "market take" on the storm that is bearing down on his turf
- Natural gas Weekly Forecast
The downtrend may be expected to continue, while market is trading below resistance level 7,750, which will be followed by reaching support level 6,500...