Lead PIG Aug '22 (R0Q22)
- Global Crude Steel Production Recorded Notable Dip in August
In second place was the EU-27 countries, whose combined output totalled 9.7 Mt in August and 95.3 Mt in Jan-Aug ’22.
- 22nd September, 2022: North American Copper Scrap Prices Surged on Index
309 SS and 310 SS prices saw no change in price on a daily basis.
- WGC Explains Why Gold Has Not Performed Better Despite High Inflation
The gold’s performance during the year amidst headwinds demonstrate its global appeal among investors.
- Sims Limited Honoured for its Commitment to Global Compliance
Till date, more than 130,000 courses have been completed by Sims Limited employees via the Sims University Learning Center.
- 23 September 2022, Knight Performance & Position Update Trading the 1, 3 & 5 Hour EMA 9-18s
Sections in the report - 1) Chart links to duplicate trades as they occur 2) Daily performance update trading the hourly 9-183) Daily Performance update...
- Rio Tinto Partners with Shougang Group to Explore Steel Decarbonisation Solutions
It builds on the nearly three-decade old relationship between the two companies as trade and technical partners.