Grains Futures 1-Month Highs & Lows
- Pure Hedge - Livestock and Grain
WASDE Report: Livestock Higher - Grains Lower - Opportunity Exists in Option Markets
- Soybeans Just Completed The 78.6% Target At 1310.00, Here's What To Look For Now, Plus Corn And Wheat Update
There are times when the market will complete a 78.6% retracement to a 78.6% retracement the other way as the Soybeans just did, or it can make a move...
- Corn Fades to Red after USDA Data
Corn finished the last trade day of the week with fractional to 2 ½ cent losses across the front months. That left the March contract at just a ¾ cent...
- Beans Spike Below $13, Stay Above for the Close
The Friday soybean trade settled with prices 4 to 7 ¾ cents in the red. The Jan contract spiked below the $13 round number after the report, but futures...
- Wheats Faded into the Weekend
After a week of buying into the data release and seeing a mostly bull-friendly update, wheat futures pulled back into the weekend. Chicago futures went...
- Livestock Markets Rally to End Week on a Positive note
Short- covering rally to end week