Energies Futures 1-Month Highs & Lows
- What is Gasoline's Next Seasonal Move?
It's interesting to note the seasonal leader of the energy sector over the winter is not heating oil or natural gas, but RBOB gasoline.
- Crude Prices Close Higher on Dollar Weakens and Energy Demand Optimism
January WTI crude oil (CLF24 ) on Tuesday closed up +1.55 (+2.07%), and Jan RBOB gasoline (RBF24 ) closed up +0.0472 (+2.20%). Crude oil and gasoline prices...
- Nat-Gas Prices Tumble as Warm U.S. Temps Stifle Heating Demand
December Nymex natural gas (NGZ23 ) on Tuesday closed down -0.088 (-3.15%). Nat-gas prices Tuesday extended Monday's losses to a 2-month nearest-futures...
- Will Early December Warmth Sink Natural Gas Prices After Dec'23 Contract Expiration?
Will a much warmer vs normal US pattern for early December bring selling now that expiration of Dec'23 options and futures are out of the way?
- ETFs Offer Tax-Efficient Alternative to Mutual Funds
People often look for ways to save money and secure their financial future. One key aspect of this goal is minimizing unnecessary taxes. With a multitude...
- Crude Prices Gain on Dollar Weakness and Strong Economic News
January WTI crude oil (CLF24 ) this morning is up +1.93 (+2.58%), and Jan RBOB gasoline (RBF24 ) is up +0.0578 (+2.69%). Crude oil and gasoline prices...