Energies Futures 1-Month Highs & Lows
- Weekly Ethanol Production for July 3 2020
U.S. ethanol production, usage, and stocks for the week ending July 3, 2020.
- It’s a Low Inflation World. The Energy Report 07/08/2020
Fed Barkin is convinced it’s a “low inflation world”. It’s a world of Covid, a new frontier. It’s a world of hopes and a world of [...]
- Corn December 2020
High performance technical analysis- Not to be missed
- Dip Or Flip. The Energy Report 07/07/2020
Oil prices are dipping as it tries to create a floor near $40.00. The market is being challenged by Germany’s industrial production data that hit [...]...
- WTI Crude oil Tuesday forecast July 7
An uptrend will start as soon, as the pair rises above resistance level 40.15, which will be followed by moving up to resistance level 31.05
- Post Holiday Starts with a Bang
Yesterday the markets closed much higher after an extended 3 day holiday weekend. Will that change today? Read on to learn more...