- Market Capitalization, $K 262,759
- Shares Outstanding, K 118,360
- Annual Sales, $ 2,020 K
- Annual Income, $ -17,590 K
- 60-Month Beta -5.98
- Price/Sales 68.04
- Price/Cash Flow N/A
- Price/Book 58.45
|Period||Period Low||Period High||Performance|
| || |
+0.67 (+43.23%)since 06/10/20
| || |
+1.29 (+137.48%)since 04/09/20
| || |
+1.53 (+221.65%)since 07/10/19
, /PRNewswire/ -- InvestorsObserver issues critical PriceWatch Alerts for VBIV, SOLO, IBIO, AAL, and WKHS.
, /PRNewswire/ -- The wearable device market is largely driven by the increasing awareness of the importance of leading a healthy lifestyle and fitness. In addition, recent technological advancements...
iBio, Inc. (NYSE AMERICAN:IBIO) ("iBio" or the "Company"), a biologics innovator and contract manufacturing organization, today announced that it will be added to the Russell 2000 and Russell 3000 indexes...
iBio, Inc. (NYSE AMERICAN:IBIO) ("iBio" or the "Company"), a biologics contract manufacturing organization and biotechnology company, today announced that IBM Watson Health has selected iBio to receive...
, /PRNewswire/ -- Under current conditions, many companies in various industries have had to find a niche from which to benefit. In fact, social distancing and disinfecting have become elevated to necessities...
, /PRNewswire/ -- Since the pandemic has started and social distancing measured were put in place, the global economy has struggled to stay afloat. Now, as businesses begin slowly reopening, there are...
Companies in the news are: ATSG, TTC, IBIO, LIVX
, /PRNewswire/ -- InvestorsObserver issues critical PriceWatch Alerts for CIDM, IBIO, NIO, AAL, and CHK.
- IBIO-201, a subunit vaccine combining SARS-CoV-2 spike protein antigens with the Company's proprietary LicKM booster technology, advances to preclinical immunization studies with the potential for rapid...
- Company Expands Involvement in the Manufacturing USA Network, Joining the National Institute for Innovation in Manufacturing Biopharmaceuticals -