Your browser of choice has not been tested for use with Barchart.com. If you have issues, please download one of the browsers listed here.
Stocks | Futures | Watchlist | More
or

Copper Mtn Mng Corp (CPPMF)

Copper Mtn Mng Corp (CPPMF)

[[ item.lastPrice ]] [[ item.priceChange ]] ([[ item.percentChange ]]) [[ item.tradeTime ]] [OTC US]
[[ item.bidPrice ]] x [[ item.bidSize ]] [[ item.askPrice ]] x [[ item.askSize ]]
[[ session ]] by (Cboe BZX)
[[ item.lastPrice ]] [[ item.priceChange ]] ([[ item.percentChange ]]) [[ item.tradeTime ]] [OTC US]
[[ item.bidPrice ]] x [[ item.bidSize ]] [[ item.askPrice ]] x [[ item.askSize ]]
[[ session ]] [[ item.lastPriceExt ]] [[ item.priceChangeExt ]] ([[ item.percentChangeExt ]]) [[ item.tradeTimeExt ]]
Profile for [[ item.sessionDateDisplayLong ]]

Company Info

Copper Mtn Mng Corp

Description:

Copper Mountain Mining Corp was incorporated pursuant to the provisions of the Business Corporations Act on April 20, 2006. The Company is engaged in the exploration, development, and operation of mineral properties in Canada. The Company explores for copper; and holds gold and silver credits. The Company's main asset is the 75% owned Copper Mountain mine located in southern British Columbia. The Company has a strategic alliance with Mitsubishi Materials Corporation who owns the remaining 25%. The 18,000 acre mine site has a resource of approximately 5 billion pounds of copper. The Copper Mountain Mine is located 20 km south of Princeton BC, Canada and employees 390 workers. The Copper Mountain mine is situated 20 kilometers south of Princeton, British Columbia and 300 kilometers east of the port of Vancouver. The Company has two subsidiaries: Similco, through which the Company owns a 75% interest in the Copper Mountain mine, and Mitsubishi Materials Corporation own the other 25% ownership in the Copper Mountain mine through their wholly owned subsidiary.

Key Statistics

Overview:

Annual Sales, $ 0 K
Annual Net Income, $ 0 K

Growth:

1-Year Return -31.89%
3-Year Return -48.85%
5-Year Return -70.78%

Per-Share Information:

Next Earnings Date N/A
Annual Dividend Yield 0.00%

CPPMF Ratios

Ratio
Price/Earnings ttm N/A
Price/Earnings forward N/A
Price/Earnings to Growth N/A
Return-on-Equity (After Tax) N/A
Return-on-Assets (Before Tax) N/A
Profit Margin % N/A
Net Margin % -0.03
Debt/Equity 1.55
Price/Sales N/A
Price/Cash Flow N/A
Price/Book 0.57
Book Value/Share N/A
Interest Coverage N/A
Want to use this as
your default charts setting?
Learn about our Custom Templates
Switch the Market flag
above for targeted data.
Open the menu and switch the
Market flag for targeted data.
Get Streaming Chart Updates
Switch your Site Preferences
to Interactive Chart
Read About Upcoming
Changes to This Feature
Need More Chart Options?
Right-click on the chart to open the Interactive Chart menu.

Free Barchart Webinar