EUR/USD Micro Sep '22 (MFU22)
- Dollar Recovers on Strong T-note Yields and Weak Stocks
The dollar index (DXY00 ) on Tuesday rose by +0.03%. The dollar Tuesday shook off early losses and posted modest gains. A jump in the 10-year T-note yield...
- Chaos and Dysfunction
Actionable ideas and risk management for Gold, Silver, and metals . . .
- Stocks Give Up Morning Gains
What you need to know… After opening higher, the S&P 500 Index ($SPX ) (SPY ) is now down -0.69%, the Dow Jones Industrials Index ($DOWI ) (DIA ) is...
- Dollar Climbs on Weak Stocks and Surging T-note Yields
The dollar index (DXY00 ) on Monday rose by +0.77%. The dollar Monday climbed for the fifth consecutive session and posted a new 20-year high. Soaring...
- Stocks Fall As T-Note Yield Continues Higher
What you need to know… The S&P 500 Index ($SPX ) (SPY ) this morning is down -0.93%, the Dow Jones Industrials Index ($DOWI ) (DIA ) is down -1%, and...
- Cable trading at the multiyear support- Elliott wave Video update
Cable is breaking down hard after British finance minister Kwasi Kwarteng's announced tax cuts.