Palladium Sep '22 (PAU22)
- AISI: YTD U.S. Raw Steel Output Posted Modest Dip
The U.S. weekly domestic raw steel output totalled 1.742 million net tons (NT).
- 15th August, 2022: Chinese Scrap Metal Prices Unchanged on Index
The price of #2 Copper Wire and Tubing also remained flat.
- 16 August 2022, Knight Performance & Position Update Trading the Daily & Hourly EMA 9-18
Sections in this report 1) Performance Update Trading the Daily EMA 9-18 2) Performance Update Trading the Hourly EMA 9-183) Simplified trend procedure,...
- Dollar Slightly Lower on Reduced Liquidity Demand
The dollar index (DXY00 ) on Tuesday fell by -0.05%. The dollar index Tuesday fell back from a 2-1/2 week high and posted modest losses. An early rally...
- London Metal Exchange Nickel Trading Volumes Dipped in July
The average daily traded volumes of the nickel on LME dropped to 34,962 lots in July 2022, down nearly 42% from July 2021.
- Stuck in the Mud
Actionable ideas and risk management for Gold, Silver, and metals . . .