New Zealand Dollar Mar '17 (N6H17) CME
- U.S. Dollar Fundamentals Turning Neutral
The 8:45 central time January U.S. manufacturing PMI is expected to be 54.5.
- USDJPY: Vulnerable Despite Price Hesitation
The pair may be hesitating but remains weak and vulnerable to the downside on correction.
- EURAUD: More downside after a bounce
EURAUD: More downside after a bounce
- Daily analysis of major pairs for January 24, 2017
The GBP/USD moved upwards by 170 pips yesterday, to continue the bullish signal that was started last week. There is a Bullish Confirmation Pattern an
- Elliott Wave Analysis: USDCAD Showing Signs Of A Reversal Lower
USDCAD is still turning sharply down from a new high that was reached at the end of December near the 1.3600 level.
- AUDUSD Elliott Wave Analysis: Ending wave 5 Impulse
AUDUSD:Cycle from December low is unfolding as impulse and pair is currently ending wave 5. Three waves pullback is expected soon