Aluminium High Grade Mar '22 (Q8H22)
- BMRA Calls For Active Steps to Tackle Scrap Yard Fires
Kelly urged the member companies to take active steps to ensure that loads sold are free from li-ion batteries and WEEE containing batteries.
- SilverCrest Metals Announced First Precious Metal Pour at Las Chispas Mine
The plant, which commenced in late May this year, has milled approximately 12,700 tonnes of low-grade ore during the month of June.
- Tata Steel Ramped Up Domestic Steel Deliveries in 1QFY23
The Tata Steel Europe and Tata Steel Thailand production volumes recorded year-on-year decline.
- India Gold Imports Surged Three-Fold in June
The country’s gold imports totalled 49 tonnes in June this year.
- 5th July, 2022: Scrap Gold, Silver and Platinum Prices Declined on Index
In the Hallmarked category, the 14 carat gold scrap prices were down by $ 4.88 per Oz.
- 5th July, 2022-North American Scrap Metal Prices Posted Heavy Decline on Index
The prices of #1 Busheling and #1 HMS too witnessed no change on 5th July, 2022.