US Midwest Busheling Sep '22 (THU22)
- 15th August, 2022: Chinese Scrap Metal Prices Unchanged on Index
The price of #2 Copper Wire and Tubing also remained flat.
- Dollar Slightly Lower on Reduced Liquidity Demand
The dollar index (DXY00 ) on Tuesday fell by -0.05%. The dollar index Tuesday fell back from a 2-1/2 week high and posted modest losses. An early rally...
- London Metal Exchange Nickel Trading Volumes Dipped in July
The average daily traded volumes of the nickel on LME dropped to 34,962 lots in July 2022, down nearly 42% from July 2021.
- Stuck in the Mud
Actionable ideas and risk management for Gold, Silver, and metals . . .
- Temporary Ban on Scrap Metal Exports Comes Into Force
The approval to the ban was endorsed by the Cabinet, saying that the move would help in curbing the rising incidents of thefts of state assets and infrastructure....
- Stocks Mixed on Strength in Walmart Earnings and Weakness in Tech Stocks
What you need to know… The S&P 500 Index ($SPX ) (SPY ) today is down -0.20%, the Dow Jones Industrials Index ($DOWI ) (DIA ) is up +0.18%, and the Nasdaq...