BANGKOK (AP) — Share benchmarks were mostly higher in Asia on Tuesday as Chinese and U.S. negotiators geared up for trade talks in Washington this week.
- Elliott Wave View: S&P 500 (SPX) Rallies as an Impulse
The article explains the short term path of S&P 500 (SPX). The Index is rallying as an impulse from Dec 26, 2018 low & can see more upside
- Why traders must stay optimistically cautious going forward
The one interesting facet of the various research posts our team continues to digest is the continued bearish sentiment that exudes from some analysts....
- VIX (VX) Forming 1st Green Weekly Candle in 9 Weeks
The VIX (VX) is trying to form its 1st green weekly candle in 9 weeks going into Wednesday's release of the FOMC meeting minutes at 2pm EST. Significantly,...
- Annuity Shenanigans and the Duping of American Retirees
A closer look at annuities as an investment
- Redux: Firmly Convinced
When the mighty greenback begins to...
- Going Tactical When a Long-Term Strategy Seems Uncertain
Swing trading scenarios present in ETFMG Alternative Harvest ETF