The Quote Overview page gives you a snapshot view for a specific symbol. Real-time prices are provided by Bats Exchange on individual U.S. equities quote pages. During market hours, the real-time Bats price displays and new trade updates are updated on the page (as indicated by a "flash"). Volume will always reflect consolidated markets. If the symbol has pre-market or post-market trades, that information will also be reflected along with the last (closing) price from the symbol's exchange. Real-time prices are available during market hours (9:30 AM to 4:00 PM EST).
Note: The Bats Exchange currently accounts for approximately 11-12% of all U.S. equity trading each day. As a result, the real-time prices displayed may have minor discrepancies when comparing the information with other sites offering real-time data, or with brokerage firms. If you require comprehensive real-time bids/asks/quotes, we offer a no-risk trial to one of our real-time products.
The Summary Quoteboard displays snapshot quote data. When available, Bid and Ask information from the BATS exchange is updated as new data is received. Volume is also updated but is the delayed consolidated Volume from the symbol's exchange. Quoteboard data fields include:
- Day High / Low: The highest and lowest trade price for the current trading session.
- Open: The opening price for the current trading session is plotted on the day's High/Low histogram.
- Previous Close: The closing price from the previous trading session.
- Bid: The last bid price and bid size.
- Ask: The last ask price and ask size.
- Volume: The total number of shares or contracts traded in the current trading session.
- Average Volume: The average number of shares traded over the last 20 days.
- Weighted Alpha: A measure of how much a stock or commodity has risen or fallen over a one-year period. Barchart takes this Alpha and weights this, assigning more weight to recent activity, and less (0.5 factor) to activity at the beginning of the period. Thus, Weighted Alpha is a measure of one-year growth with an emphasis on the most recent price activity.
A thumbnail of a daily chart is provided, with a link to open and customize a full-sized chart.
This section shows the Highs and Lows over the past 1, 3 and 12-Month periods. Click the "See More" link to see the full Performance Report page with expanded historical information.
For ETFs, this section includes key statistics on the fund, with a link to see more.
Fund Family: Links to the managing fund family's website.
Assets Under Management: The total amount of assets ($K) the ETF controls.
Shares Outstanding: Common shares outstanding as reported by the company on the 10-Q or 10-K.
Dividend Yield: A portion of a company's profit paid to shareholders, quoted as the dollar amount each share receives (dividends per share). Yield is the amount of dividends paid per share, divided by the closing price.
P/E Ratio: Latest closing price divided by the earnings-per-share based on the Latest 12-Month EPS Change (LTM) of earnings. Companies with negative earnings receive an "NE."
Sectors: Links to the Industry Groups and/or SIC codes in which the ETF is found.
Barchart Technical Opinion
The Barchart Technical Opinion widget shows you today's overally Barchart Opinion with general information on how to interpret the short and longer term signals. Unique to Barchart.com, Opinions analyzes a stock or commodity using 13 popular analytics in short-, medium- and long-term periods. Results are interpreted as buy, sell or hold signals, each with numeric ratings and summarized with an overall percentage buy or sell rating. After each calculation the program assigns a Buy, Sell, or Hold value with the study, depending on where the price lies in reference to the common interpretation of the study. For example, a price above its moving average is generally considered an upward trend or a buy.
A symbol will be given one of the following overall ratings:
- Strong Buy (greater than "66% Buy")
- Buy (greater than or equal to "33% Buy" and less than or equal to "66% Buy")
- Weak Buy ("0% Buy" through "33% Buy")
- Strong Sell (greater than "66% Sell")
- Sell (greater than or equal to "33% Sell" and less than or equal to "66% Sell")
- Weak Sell ("0% Sell" through "33% Sell")
The current reading of the 14-Day Stochastic indicator is also factored into the interpretation. The following information will appear when the following conditions are met:
- If the 14-Day Stochastic %K is greater than 90 and the Overall Opinion is a Buy, the following displays: "The market is in highly overbought territory. Beware of a trend reversal."
- If the 14-Day Stochastic %K is greater than 80 and the Overall Opinion is a Buy, the following displays: "The market is approaching overbought territory. Be watchful of a trend reversal."
- If the 14-Day Stochastic %K is less than 10 and the Overall Opinion is a Sell, the following displays: "The market is in highly oversold territory. Beware of a trend reversal."
- If the 14-Day Stochastic %K is less than 20 and the Overall Opinion is a Sell, the following displays: "The market is approaching oversold territory. Be watchful of a trend reversal."
Find exchange traded funds (ETFs) whose sector aligns with the same commodity grouping as the symbol you are viewing. Analysis of these related ETFs and how they are trading may provide insight to this commodity.
Provides a general description of the business conducted by this company.
Most Recent Stories
View the latest top stories from the Associated Press or Canadian Press (based on your Market selection).
Top 10 Holdings
For an ETF, this widget displays the top 10 constituents that make up the fund. This is based on the percent of the fund this stock's assets represent.
Recent Commentary - Twitter
See what others are saying about this symbol on selected Financial Twitter feeds.
For comparison purposes, find information on other symbols contained in the same sector.