Solutions for Agribusinesses
cmdty provides agribusinesses with a full suite of tools they need in order to make better decisions, improve workflows, minimize risk, and maximize profit.
Explore Our Solutions
Grow your business and buy more grain today
Whether you’re a merchandiser, crop marketing advisor, or a producer wanting to hedge next year’s production, cmdty has the market data, information, and trading solutions to fit your needs.
With global market data APIs, cash bid information, and the cmdtyView trading platform, cmdty can provide you with the full suite of workflow solutions your organization needs. Need to create a digital experience for your customers? Let us design, build, and host your digital experience to make the most of your online presence.
For agribusinesses that want to take it to the next level, our cash grain bid assessments and forward curves provide streaming fair values for physical grain and can be used to value your inventory or make better pricing decisions.
- cmdtyView - Physical grain trading, futures execution, and advanced analytics delivered to the only front-end you'll ever need. Simplify your workflows by managing your cash business, futures execution, and analytics in one place - all pushed seamlessly into your post-trade systems.
- cmdtyView for Excel - Power your commodity trading with streaming prices, historical data, and all our proprietary content - automate your workflows today. Our Excel tools are packed with all of the proprietary content that customers trust cmdty to deliver. Access our physical pricing for commodities, cmdtyIndexes price assessments, and fundamental data from cmdtyStats.
- cmdtyMatch - Optimize your grain procurement with cmdtyMatch. Accept offers from growers, tighten your bids, and push matched transactions into your workflows. Our flexible API engine is built for partners to integrate into their producer-facing solutions. Access our large installed base of grain buyers to build stickiness into your community and automate user workflows.
cmdtyConnect - Drive brand engagement with digital Ag content and tools.
- Powered by Data - Make the most of your online presence with our rich selection of data, content, and tools. cmdty Connect solutions are fast, responsive, and battle tested in Agriculture.
- Digital Partners - cmdty Connect has deep relationships with third-party web development and design companies to provide commodity market data, news, commentary, and weather to their client and their partners.
- Buy More Grain - Deepen your grower network and expand relationships with our text and email alert tools, local grain bid distribution, and document management tools. Our CMS allows you to customize and enhance the user experience.
Grain Marketplace - Create a private community between you and your producers.
- Your Brand. Your Producers. Provide your producers with a fully branded user experience. Deliver mobile apps, desktop solutions, and all the tools they need with a solution so simple anyone can use it.
- Mobile Apps - Go where your producers go, and stay in touch at all times. With beautifully simple mobile apps - that talk to the cmdtyView Pro desktop you already use - the choice is easy.
- Communicate Better - Use push notifications to send price alerts, update hours, or simply catch-up over chat. Your producers will be more engaged than ever before.
How Mercer Landmark Updated Their Overall Brand with Modern Tools and a Customized Marketplace AppLearn More ›
How Glacial Plains Cooperative Improved Communication with Customers Through a Customized Marketplace AppLearn More ›
How Tri-Cities Grain Displays Grain Market Information and Cash Grain Bids to Their ClientsLearn More ›
How Farmer’s Co-op Provides Clients a Market Overview with Data, Weather Forecasts and Maps, News and CommentaryLearn More ›
How Central Plains Milling Improved Their Customer Facing Website with Market Data APIsLearn More ›
How Siouxland Energy Cooperative Provides Their Customers with Easy Access to Crucial Grain Market InformationLearn More ›
How New Horizon Farms Better Communicates with Their Customers and Provides Them with Quality Market InformationLearn More ›
Our clients include...
In the cmdty Blog More