Energy Data & Solutions
Energy data, prices, and fundamentals all from one trusted source. We make getting commodity data into your workflows easy.
Energy Data & Indexes
Enhance your benchmarking and performance measurement with our Crude Oil and Retail Fuel price indexes - keeping you ahead of the curve.Learn More ›
Energy data and pricing, futures execution, advanced analytics, and Excel tools delivered to the only front-end you will ever need - all through your browser.Start Free Trial ›
SCB is the world’s leading low carbon commodity company, with an exclusive pulse on market prices. Access SCB's pricing data through cmdtyView or our APIs.
The Oil Market Journal provides a wide range of live, forward, settlement and historical oil prices for the Rotterdam spot market and other key international markets.
Commodity3 is dedicated to the Commodity and Energy markets and provides global cash prices for commodities at all major ports worldwide.
The EOXLive data offering provides timely, accurate, and consistent data for usage in pre-trade intelligence, mark-to-market valuation.
Evolution Markets offers intelligent data and analytics for energy and environmental commodity markets. Access Evolution Market’s pricing data through cmdtyView or our APIs.
Energy Fundamentals & Economic Data
The getCmdtyStats API is used to request information on various fundamentals, commodity statistics, and economic data. Users can request information by data series with historical information available through to inception for most series. cmdtyStats™ is the premier source of aggregated commodity statistics – all made available in one easy to use API.
The getCmdtyCalendar API provides users with the latest updates of economic activity and commodity trading events. Release detail includes previous, revised, and actual values. Users can request calendar events for desired period, and filter the output via various methods - category, importance, event country, and event symbol. The calendar is updated 3 times a day.
Energy Prices and Exchange Data
The getQuote API is used to request price data, real-time, delayed or end-of-day. In addition to Last Price or Settlement, other fields such as Open, High, Low, Bid, Ask, 52-week high and low, and more are available.
The getHistory API is used to request historical time series data on Futures, Indexes, ETFs, or Commodity related securities or forex pairs. Historical data is available as tick, minute or end-of-day data.
The getTechnicals API provides technical data and statistics for Futures, Indexes, ETFs, or Commodity related securities or forex pairs. Fields include moving averages, percent changes over different time periods and stochastics.
Receive all real-time or delayed, or end-of-day Futures data by exchange through a single onDemand query.
The getInstrumentDefinition API is available to request metadata on instruments by symbol, exchange, or exchange MIC. Metadata includes instrument names, exchange codes, tick increments, base codes, expiration dates and more.
- cmdtyView - Global energy prices, futures execution, and advanced analytics delivered to the only front-end you'll ever need. Simplify your workflows by monitoring your cash business, futures execution, and analytics in one place.
- cmdtyView Excel - Power your commodity trading with streaming prices, historical data, and all our proprietary content - automate your workflows toady. Our Excel tools are packed with all of the proprietary content that customers trust cmdty to deliver. Access our physical pricing for commodities, cmdtyIndexes price assessments, and fundamental data from cmdtyStats.
- cmdtyStats For Energy - The premier solution for Energy fundamentals, economic releases, and statistics. Boost your efficiency by getting all the data you need in one place with built-in reliability and seamless integration into your workflow. Our APIs make getting core economic data in your product or service simple.
- DataCenter - Global coverage for end of day commodity prices. Our coverage includes futures and options on 50 global exchanges, as well as spot pricing on hundreds of cash commodities, rates, and indexes. Many of our historical data sets go back to the 1950s or earlier.
In the cmdty Blog
The portal for fundamental commodity data and statistics
In-depth coverage of hundreds of commodities such as crude oil, gold, corn, and coffee - we source, manage, and consolidate fragmented information.
Boost your efficiency by getting all the data you need in one place with built-in reliability and seamless integration into your workflow.Learn More ›
- Supply & Demand
- Production & Consumption
- Imports & Exports
- GDP & Payroll Data
- Grain stocks, acres planted, and harvested
- CFTC Commitment of Traders
How ZE Power Delivers Reliable Energy Data to Their ClientsLearn More ›
How Rigzone Keeps Their Audience Informed With Oil Price Charts and DataLearn More ›
The only front-end you'll ever need is right here.
Global exchange data, physical pricing, execution, analytics, and excel tools delivered to your browser in one powerful solution.
Explore the cmdty Pricing Network
Access data from the leading contributors in Ag and Energy. Available over API or through cmdtyView.
Free Commodity Reports
Get access to our proprietary price reports to keep a pulse on global commodity markets.