Worldwide supply / demand and production / consumption data for all the basic commodities and futures markets – from Aluminum to Zinc, including all the major markets in interest rates, currencies, energy, grains and stock index futures.
Over 900 tables, graphs and price charts of historical data, many of which show price history dating back to 1900.
Concise product overviews that describe the salient features of each commodity and help put the quantitative information in perspective.
Past articles include:
- Commodity Prices Sink on Weak Demand and Strong Supply
- U.S. Economy Shows Sluggish Growth with Various Headwinds
- Global Economy Continues to Struggle
- Crude Oil Prices Plunge as Oversupply Plagues the Market
- U.S. Dollar Remains Strong as Fed Finally Starts its Rate Hike Regime
- Fed Begins What Mat be a Rocky Multi-Year Rate-Hike Regime
- China Poses Major Risks to Global Economy as Growth Slows
Exclusive Coverage of 95+ Physical Commodities
- Canola (Rapeseed)
- Cattle and Calves
- Coconut Oil and Copra
- Corn Oil
- Cottonseed and Products
- Electric Power
- Fertilizers (Nitrogen, Phosphate, Potash)
- Flaxseed and Linseed Oil
- Grain Sorghum
- Heating Oil
- Hides and Leather
- Interest Rates, U.S.
- Interest Rates, Worldswide
- Iron and Steel
- Lumber and Plywood
- Olive Oil
- Oranges and Orange Juice
- Palm Oil
- Peanuts and Peanut Oil
- Platinum-Group Metals
- Sheep and Lambs
- Soybean Meal
- Soybean Oil
- Stock Index Futures, U.S.
- Stock Index Futures, Worldwide
- Sunflower Seed and Oil
- Tallow and Greases
- Wheat and Flour
The only front-end you'll ever need is right here.
Global exchange data, physical pricing, execution, analytics, and excel tools delivered to your browser in one powerful solution.
Explore the cmdty Pricing Network
Access data from the leading contributors in Ag and Energy. Available over API or through cmdtyView.
Free Commodity Reports
Get access to our proprietary price reports to keep a pulse on global commodity markets.