Oct 5 2021
October Production and Yield Forecasts for U.S. and Canadian Crops Now Available!
We’re excited to announce that we’ve released our October 2021 Yield and Production forecasts for U.S. and Canadian field crops! Released for free to the public on the first Tuesday of each month during the growing season, and available to clients through daily updates, our Crop Production and Yield Forecasts allow users to make crop marketing decisions ahead of traditional government reports and understand the complete supply-side picture of North American grain.
- U.S. Corn Production - Forecast at 15.3B bu with a yield of 182.3 bu/ac. This compares to the USDA’s 15.0B bu of production and 176.3 bu/ac yield.
- U.S. Soybean Production - Forecast at 4.4B bu with a yield of 51.3 bu/ac. This compares to the USDA’s 4.4B bu of production and 50.6 bu/ac yield.
- U.S. Hard Red Winter Wheat Production - Forecast at 45.5 bu/ac. This compares to the USDA’s yield forecast of 50.2 bu/ac (includes all winter wheat varieties)
Sign up for our free report here to receive semi-monthly estimates for US crop production and yield estimates directly to your inbox.
- Canadian Spring Wheat Production - Forecast at 746.5M bu with a yield of 46.3 bu/ac. This compares to the AAFC’s 668.0M bu of production and 38.7 bu/ac yield (includes spring wheat and winter wheat, excludes durum wheat).
- Canadian Soybean Production - Forecast at 223.1M bu with a yield of 42.2 bu/ac. This compares to the AAFC’s 216.4M bu of production and 40.9 bu/ac yield.
Sign up for our free report here to receive semi-monthly estimates for Canadian crop production and yield estimates directly to your inbox.
Daily production forecasts are also available through cmdtyView Pro, cmdtyView Excel, or an API solution. To learn more about cmdty by Barchart’s Crop Production Forecasts please visit our website or contact us at email@example.com.