Mar 31 2020
Barchart.com Releases New and Powerful Interactive Charts for Traders and Investors
CHICAGO, IL - March 31, 2020 - Barchart, a leading provider of financial market data and technology, announces the launch of new Interactive Charts available through Barchart’s public financial data platform, www.barchart.com. Built entirely from the ground up, Barchart.com’s new interactive charting provides desktop and mobile users with access to fast, interactive charts designed to be easy-to-use yet powerful for the most serious of users. With dozens of studies, tools, settings and chart types, Barchart.com’s interactive charts help investors and traders navigate and analyze the financial markets
“Barchart.com is a comprehensive financial markets destination that attracts over two million users per month who are looking for reliable market data and financial market tools to support their trading and investment decisions,” says Barchart CEO Mark Haraburda. “By completely rebuilding our interactive charting experience, combined with the financial content we offer, Barchart.com is dedicated to providing a key resource to traders and investors for analyzing the markets confidently,” added Haraburda.
- Extremely fast chart loading and response time
- Fully supported in browser on desktop and mobile
- Powerful full screen charting display/capability
- Ability to pan and zoom charts to zero-in on specific date ranges or scroll farther into the past
- Barchart Premier users can download underlying chart data, including a time series for technical study data
- Access to multiple new studies, including Ichimoku Clouds, Volatility Stop and SuperTrend
- Ability to set any bar type for Expression and Comparison Charts (including OHLC and Candlesticks)
- Enhancements to Moving Average, Alligator, Bollinger Bands, Commodity Channel Index, Price Performance, Momentum studies, and others
- Ability to add drawing tools and annotations on tablet and mobile devices
- Third-parties can license the underlying Charting Library or pre-built charting modules
To test drive the new interactive charts, please visit www.barchart.com enter a ticker symbol and click Interactive Chart on the left side of a quote page.
Barchart is a leading provider of market data and services to the global financial, media, and commodity industries. Our diversified client base trusts Barchart’s innovative Solutions across data, software, and technology to power their operation from front to back office, while our Media brands enable financial and commodity professionals to make decisions through web content, news, and publications. For more information, please visit www.barchart.com/solutions.
Head of Marketing