BEIJING (AP) — Global stocks were mixed Monday after global investors shrugged off the latest U.S. government shutdown.
- Blame Game
Well it finally happened, the government has shutdown for the 1st time since 2013, the question how will this effect the markets? Read on to learn more......
- Corn (ZC) Weekly MACD Positively Crossing
Corn (ZC) is bouncing higher today to start the new week, and trading above last week's range. Significantly, ZC has digested the break above the 2...
- Odds Have Increased That Winter Soybean Lows Are In
Bullish Reversal Has Upside Follow Through
- Tradable Events this Week
Central Bank Extravaganza. What does the government shutdown mean for stocks? Is Crude ready to roll over?
- 10 Year Note Hits New Lows
- Trade futures and stock options with the best entry/exit signals
Trade with confidence with unparalleled trade guidance and proven entry/exit signals.