BEIJING (AP) — Global stocks rose Friday after investors saw signs of possible progress toward a resolution of the U.S.-Chinese tariff war. Shares in China posted solid gains.
- Arabica Coffee (KC) Weekly MACD Green Line Flattening
Arabica Coffee (KC) consolidated Wednesday's bounce yesterday, and appears to be forming a higher low versus the early Jan and December lows. Long...
- Upside Continues...again
Yesterday the markets gained ground on the news that the US may lift certain tariffs with China. Will that continue today? Read on to learn more...
- Elliott Wave Analysis: The Right Side Of A Choppy GBPUSD Price Action
Elliott Wave Analysis: The Right Side Of A Choppy GBPUSD Price Action
- Crude Oil Will Find Strong Resistance Between $52~55 ppb.
Our Adaptive Fibonacci modeling system is suggesting Crude Oil may have already reached very strong resistance levels just above $50 ppb. It is our opinion...
- Elliott Wave view in GBPJPY favors upside bias
This article and video explains the short term technical path of GBPJPY using Elliott Wave. The pair has a short term bullish sequence from 1/3/2019 low,...
- GBPUSD Targets Further Upside Pressure Towards 1.3000/29 Zone
GBPUSD targets further upside pressure towards 1.3000/29 zone