U.S. stocks edged lower in morning trading Monday, adding to the market's losses at the end of last week. Industrial companies, automakers and retailers were accounted for much of the decline, outweighing...
- Elliott Wave analysis: USDCAD and USDJPY Looking Bearish
Elliott wave analyis on USDCAD and USDJPY; both are looking bearish.
- Stay Short Gold
1,150 could be coming
- International Gold: South Africa Suffers 16% Production Decline
Gold miners there are chasing ever-deeper deposits with ever-rising costs. Find out how it affects this country's future in gold.
- Trading Levels and Weekly Direction for the Week of July 23rd
Trading Levels below to start the week!
- Morning Grain Market Research
It would appear that for now at least, the thought or threat of additional tariffs on Chinese goods has lost its bite as markets have been able to extend...
- Daily Technical Spotlight - December Corn
Bullish weekly high close Friday suggests a market bottom is finally in place. Bulls have momentum on their side now.