TOKYO (AP) — Global shares fell back on Wednesday, mirroring a sell-off on Wall Street triggered by worries over slowing growth and falling profits.
- Markets Sink on Good Eco News
Yesterday the markets once again sank on good economic news. Will this downward trend continue today? Read on to learn more...
- Elliott Wave Analysis: SPX May Start a New Leg Lower
SPX elliott wave analysis suggests that the bounce against 3/13/2018 peak (2803) ended in intermediate (X) bounce at 2717.52 high, after reaching the
- Nasdaq100 (NQ) Forming Head & Shoulders on Weekly Chart
The Nasdaq100 (NQ) slid 2% yesterday, and is forming a 5th straight red candle going into today's Asia afternoon. Yesterday's plunge accelerated...
- The Trend Trader For Futures Trading on Wednesday, April 25, 2018
The Trend Trader helps to identify the current trend status of your favorite futures markets. It not only helps us to stay on the right side of market...
- Cattle Failure?
Cattle futures fail at 106 again. Whats next?
- FX Rundown - Blue Line Futures
Trading the Euro, Yen, Aussie and Canadian