TOKYO (AP) — Global stocks slipped Monday as investor worries continued about global trade tensions and prospects for economic growth.
- Cocoa (CC) Completes Bullish Island Reversal on Weekly Chart
Cocoa (CC) surged 3% Friday, powering higher after breaking downchannel resistance (on the 4hr chart) and completing a Bullish Island Reversal (on the...
- Keep A Proper Perspective About This Recent Move
There has been quite a bit of information and opinion in the news recently regarding the recent downside price action in the US Equities markets. We've...
- EURUSD Bull Recovery Remains Intact But With Caution
EURUSD bull recovery remains intact as more strengthen is envisaged.
- March Corn Futures Downtrend Technically Ends
Process of lower highs and lower lows is broken
- COT Report: Gold short interest jumps to another record
Looking at this weeks Commitments of Traders Report, changes in speculator positioning across major currencies and commodities are limited. The only changes...
- Live Cattle Dec 2018
Highly accurate technical levels and actionable trading signals for short, mid and longterm traders.