TOKYO (AP) — Asian shares were mixed on Wednesday, as Japan's benchmark took a rest from a spate of recent jumps. Worries over a resurgence of trade tensions overshadowed regional markets.
- Natural Gas Daily Chart and Trading Levels & Reports Jan 24th
The daily chart of the Natural Gas market for traders review. Find futures trading levels and economic reports for January 24th, 2018.
- Natural Gas (NG) Spikes Over 6% to 6 Month High
Natural Gas (NG) spiked a massive 6% plus yesterday, with major short covering on the clear break above a major horizontal resistance (on the daily and...
- Elliott Wave Analysis: GBPUSD doing an ending diagonal
GBPUSD is in Minor wave 5 of (3) as an ending diagonal. While pullbacks stay above 1.38, pair could see further upside to 1.40s area
- Broken Record : March Corn Futures
A look at what migh lie ahaead for the March corn futures
- The Trend Trader For Futures Trading on Wednesday, January 24, 2018
The Trend Trader helps to identify the current trend status of your favorite futures markets. It not only helps us to stay on the right side of market...
- Is the cattle rally out of gas?
Cattle have seen a nice run recently, but is it time for futures to take a breather?