TOKYO (AP) — Global shares dropped Wednesday and Wall Street was set to edge slightly lower on the open amid worries over a rise in the cost of borrowing and companies' raw materials.
- EURUSD: Is History Repeating Itself?
EURUSD: Is History Repeating Itself?
- Before you Can Succeed as a Trader, you Need to Learn How to Accept a Losing Day 4.25.2018
Before you can succeed as a trader, you need to learn how to accept a losing day. Find trading levels and economic reports for Wednesday, April 25th.
- Grain Traders Deal With More Than Slow Planting Pace
Grain Traders Deal With More Than Slow Planting Pace
- Markets Sink on Good Eco News
Yesterday the markets once again sank on good economic news. Will this downward trend continue today? Read on to learn more...
- Elliott Wave Analysis: SPX May Start a New Leg Lower
SPX elliott wave analysis suggests that the bounce against 3/13/2018 peak (2803) ended in intermediate (X) bounce at 2717.52 high, after reaching the
- Nasdaq100 (NQ) Forming Head & Shoulders on Weekly Chart
The Nasdaq100 (NQ) slid 2% yesterday, and is forming a 5th straight red candle going into today's Asia afternoon. Yesterday's plunge accelerated...