HONG KONG (AP) — A U.S. Treasury official said Wednesday she has urged officials in Hong Kong and Beijing to step up measures to counter North Korean smuggling and financing, as part of Washington's...
- Sterling hits new post-Brexit high after UK unemployment data
UK unemployment data has impressed markets, sending GBPUSD above 1.41 to a new post-Brexit high
- Neutral Bias = Mixed Day
Yesterday we suggested a neutral stance and the markets traded mixed. Can this change today? Read on to learn more...
- Natural Gas Daily Chart and Trading Levels & Reports Jan 24th
The daily chart of the Natural Gas market for traders review. Find futures trading levels and economic reports for January 24th, 2018.
- Natural Gas (NG) Spikes Over 6% to 6 Month High
Natural Gas (NG) spiked a massive 6% plus yesterday, with major short covering on the clear break above a major horizontal resistance (on the daily and...
- Elliott Wave Analysis: GBPUSD doing an ending diagonal
GBPUSD is in Minor wave 5 of (3) as an ending diagonal. While pullbacks stay above 1.38, pair could see further upside to 1.40s area
- Broken Record : March Corn Futures
A look at what migh lie ahaead for the March corn futures