SINGAPORE (AP) — Shares fell in Europe on Friday after preliminary surveys showed that manufacturing in Germany, France and the wider eurozone had slowed in March. News that the European Union offered...
- Today's Commitments of Traders
There will be a Commitments of Traders report released later this afternoon.
- Midwest Floods Ignite Spring Planting Concerns
Midwest Floods Ignite Spring Planting Concerns
- Eco News Boosts Markets
Yesterday the markets looked lwoer in the morning but closed higher based on good economic news. Will we see the same today?? Read on to learn more...
- USDJPY Halts Weakness With Eyes On More Recovery
USDJPY eyes more recovery following its price halt on Thursday. As long as it stays above the 110.35 support zone, more price strength is expected.
- Cotton (CT) Breaks 9 Month Downchannel Resistance
Cotton (CT) surged more than 2% yesterday as it broke above a 9 month downchannel resistance (on the weekly chart). CT is due for some healthy profittaking...
- Elliott Wave View: S&P 500 (SPX) Testing 2018 High
Rally from Dec 2018 low in S&P 500 (SPX) remains in progress. This article shows the short term Elliott Wave path.