BEIJING (AP) — A massive explosion at a chemical plant in eastern China with a long record of safety violations has killed at least 47 people and injured hundreds of others, 90 of them seriously.
- Eco News Boosts Markets
Yesterday the markets looked lwoer in the morning but closed higher based on good economic news. Will we see the same today?? Read on to learn more...
- USDJPY Halts Weakness With Eyes On More Recovery
USDJPY eyes more recovery following its price halt on Thursday. As long as it stays above the 110.35 support zone, more price strength is expected.
- Cotton (CT) Breaks 9 Month Downchannel Resistance
Cotton (CT) surged more than 2% yesterday as it broke above a 9 month downchannel resistance (on the weekly chart). CT is due for some healthy profittaking...
- Elliott Wave View: S&P 500 (SPX) Testing 2018 High
Rally from Dec 2018 low in S&P 500 (SPX) remains in progress. This article shows the short term Elliott Wave path.
- The Trend Trader For Futures Trading on Friday, March 22, 2019
The Trend Trader helps to identify the current trend status of your favorite futures markets. It not only helps us to stay on the right side of market...
- Turner’s Take Podcast: US Floods and China ASF Send Livestock Higher
In our new podcast we go over the recent FOMC decision to put a hold on interest rate hikes and unwinding the Fed's balance sheet. We go over how ASF...