TOKYO (AP) — Asian shares were mixed in muted trading Tuesday as investors awaited the U.S. Federal Reserve meeting later in the week.
- Cotton Is Ready to Explode
I believe cotton futures are ready to rally strongly throughout the next 3-6 months, maybe longer overall.
- NASDAQ Short Sellers are Countertrend
Its a bull market, you know.
- Elliott Wave View: IBEX Shows Bullish Structure
IBEX shows a bullish structure from 12.28.2018 low favoring more upside. This article & video describes the short term Elliott Wave path for the Index....
- S&P500 (ES) 3 Month Ascending Wedge Nearing End Ahead of FOMC
The S&P500 (ES) continued grinding higher this past week and is bumping up against ascending wedge resistance (on the 4hr, daily and weekly chart). The...
- GOLD Threatening Further Upside Pressure Nearer Term
GOLD threatening further upside pressure nearer term as it closed higher the past week.
- The Trend Trader For Futures Trading on Tuesday, March 19, 2019
The Trend Trader helps to identify the current trend status of your favorite futures markets. It not only helps us to stay on the right side of market...